Making a reservation at a bed and breakfast is not the same as making a hotel reservation. Windsor Guest House is a small property where every guest reservation made is very important to us and last minute changes or cancellations significantly affect our business. When you reserve a room we agree to turn away all other requests for that room and you agree to pay the rate quoted for the number of days you reserve it. A last-minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking a room. For this reason, we uphold a strict reservation and cancellation policies.
Guestroom guarantee: Windsor Guest house requires a valid credit card to guarantee your reservation. Please note to process your reservation we have to validate your credit card, some deposit may apply less than $1.00. The reservation name and the credit card name have to be mach, if somebody book a room for you or you book for somebody else, please click this link and fill it out the form and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept Visa & MasterCard.
Same day reservation: The total amount of your reservation will be charged at the reservation made us non-refundable.
BILLING: Please note, the total amount of your bill will be charged to the credit card that we have on file three days before the arrival date. If you wish to pay with a different card, you must to contact us by phone: 1-604-872-3060 or by email email@example.com and provide the new credit card number. If your credit card declined, we will send you an email to request the new credit card information if we don’t receive any information from you in the next 24 hrs., we reserved the right to cancel your reservation.
*If canceled or modified up to 4 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If canceled or modified later or in a case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night(plus applicable taxes) will be keep as a penalty non-refundable.
*Prepaid / Non-refundable: You only have 4 hrs. after reservation made to canceled or modified without charge. If you canceled the reservation after 4 hrs. you will get no return on any founds. Please note this type of reservation is not available to modify and if you have a reservation for more then one night and no-show, we will reopen the room for sale on the next day at 10:00 am. So please if something happens with your trip, please send us an email or call us at 604-872-3060.
*Group cancellation: if you book 3 or more rooms policy dictates that 10 % of the total amount will be charged at the booking time and another 40% just 3 weeks before arrival date; making a total of 50% non-refundable down payment. The other 50% will be charged three days before arrival date.
Please note if you canceled or modified up to 3 weeks before the date of arrival, we will refund the 10% deposit.
This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and reserves the right to assign and reassign the guest to such accommodation as the management sees fit.